FOMENTEX, (Foundation for the Promotion of the textile sector in the Valencian Community) with the collaboration of ATEVAL and GRUPO INNOVA, is going to develop different training actions in the coming months within the framework of Corporate Social Responsibility.
The first of these training activities is as follows:
“ONLINE COURSE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF EQUALITY PLANS”, 21st and 28th July
The OBJECTIVES of the workshop are:
- To deepen in the basic concepts that will allow us to reflect on the principle of equal opportunities between women and men.
- To learn about the policies carried out at international, European and national level for the promotion of equal opportunities between women and men
- To provide the knowledge and tools necessary to develop an Equality Plan
The workshop is aimed at:
- Human Resources managers and technical staff.
- CSR managers
- Any professional who has an interest in drawing up Equality Plans.
The workshop will be held ONLINE on 21 and 28 July, from 9.30 to 13.30. In order to attend it is necessary to register at the following link
These training actions are funded by the Regional Ministry of Economy, through the aid programme for the promotion of sustainable economy in the Valencian Community for the year 2020.